Mekong River Life 4 Days
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Sai Gon
Routes: Saigon - Vinh Long - Can Tho - Chau Doc
Within 4 days, you can live in Mekong Delta region as a local people to witness the daily works and their simple life. It will be a memorable experience for anyone want to try something new, something simple but still has a special value that you can’t find at other places.
Mekong Delta region is a beautiful place that can bring you joy and excitement to talk about.
- Enjoy a boat trip along Mekong river to witness the daily river life of the southern people and visit the family factories producing fish sauce, tofu and rice paper
- Explore Cai Rang morning floating market where you can find many different kinds of fresh fruits
- Climb to Mt. Sam, a popular pilgrimage site of the Vietnamese Buddhists, to enjoy a stunning panorama of the nearby Vietnamese and Cambodian regions from the top of the mountain
Day 1: Saigon – Vinh Long (B, L)Morning depart for Vinh Long, 130 km southeast of Saigon to begin the exploration of Mekong. Take a boat through the narrow waterways to witness the daily river life of the southern people and visit the family factories producing fish sauce, tofu and rice paper.
Day 2: Vinh Long – Can Tho (B, L)Carry on to Can Tho, the economic and administrative centre of the Mekong Delta. Check-in your hotel and take another wooden boat for a cruise crossing a complex of riverways to visit local orchards along the river and stop for an enjoyable traditional Vietnamese lunch. Have a relaxed walk through scenic villages before back to the hotel.
Day 3: Can Tho – Chau Doc (B, L)Drive further 6km to reach Cai Rang morning floating market where a colourful display of boats carrying juicy fruits and vegetables gather for daily exchanging. Transfer to our car and driver another hour to Chau Doc, located on the Cambodian border, a riverine mix of people of Viet, Khmer, Cham and Chinese nations.
Day 4: Chau Doc – Saigon (B, L)Morning drive to Mt. Sam, a popular pilgrimage site of the Vietnamese Buddhists. A climb uphill to the peak of the mountain will offer stunning panorama of the nearby Vietnamese and Cambodian regions. Afterward drive back for six hours back to Saigon. End of the tour.
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star – – – – 4 Star – – – – 5 Star – – – –
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharring
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Privat boat trip in Mekong Delta
- A/C car transferring during the trip
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- Professional English/French speaking tour guide at places.
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- All other service not made on the written form