Mekong Delta in Style 3 Days
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Sai Gon
Routes: Sai Gon - Can Tho
Everytime mentioning Mekong Delta region, the image of this peaceful region is like printed in front of our minds. That is a beautiful Mekong river with busy floating markets, or it is friendly local people with all the fresh seasonal fruits.
If you want to discovery the beauty of Mekong Delta region, this 3 days tour is an ideal plan for you, especially to visit Can Tho.
- Visit a local village that specializes in making bamboo baskets with local tour guide
- Discovery an amazing Stork Sanctuary where you can see thousands of storks nesting in a beautiful natural environment
- Learn more about the history of this region
- Enjoy a boat trip to explore Cai Rang floating market to try and buy delicious tropical fruits
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho (L)This morning you will be met at 08.00 by ANZ Travel’s driver to begin your journey south into the heart of the Mekong Delta. En route, pass farmers tending their fields and drying their produce on the sides of the road. On arrival at Can Tho (approximately a 4 hour drive) check into your beautiful French colonial style hotel situated on the banks of the Mekong River. This afternoon meet ANZ Travel’s local guide and explore the Mekong Delta with a visit to a local village that specializes in making bamboo baskets. You will have a unique opportunity to discover a side of Delta life where few tourists venture. Continue on to a nearby Stork Sanctuary where you can see thousands of storks nesting in a beautiful natural environment.
Day 2: Can Tho Surrounds (B, L)Rising to the sounds of the Delta coming to life for another day, we breakfast and start our trip with a boat cruise on sparking streams along the endless waterway of Mighty Mekong River to Cai Rang floating markets. There will be hundreds of boats loaded with fruits, vegetables and fish jostling for trade. Sellers advertisers their wares by crying out across the waters. We visit the lush orchards and are treated to delicious tropical fruits. In the afternoon relax and enjoy the hotel facilities (swimming pool, games room and tennis courts) or take the complimentary shuttle boat into Can Tho town.
Day 3: Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)This morning is free to relax at your hotel before driving back to Ho Chi Minh City where on arrival at your hotel the tour ends.
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star – – – – 4 Star – – – – 5 Star – – – –
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharring
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Privat boat trip in Mekong Delta
- A/C car transferring during the trip
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- Professional English/French speaking tour guide at places
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- All other service not made on the written form
- Insurance Tips and Gratuities