Vietnam ANZ Travel provides all travel services throughout Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and China. You (maybe yourself only, or with your spouse or lover, or your family, or your friends) will have an English (or other language like German, French, Japanese, etc.) speaking licensed tour guide, a private vehicle (with size in accordance with the group) and a licensed driver. The guide, driver and vehicle will be at your service during the whole trip organized by Vietnam ANZ Travel. We provide hundreds of elaborately pre-designed tour packages, but we also provide customized travel service for any special requirement. Please send us an inquiry by filling an online inquiry form here. When it finally meets your satisfaction, it’s time for you to book your tour with us.
Here are some easy steps to book a tour with Vietnam ANZ Travel:
- State in an email to confirm with us that you accept the tour itinerary and price we provided (together with inclusions and exclusions)
- Pay a deposit per person to us. We accept credit card (by faxed authorization letter), wire transfer and Western Union transfer.
At the time you pay the deposit, please provide us the full name (the same on the passport), passport number, gender, Birthday and nationality of each passenger.
- Once we received your deposit, we will make all the reservations according to your itinerary. We will send you a confirmation letter when all the bookings are secured. At this time all you need is to pack up and get ready to go!
- You can book both international and domestic air tickets from us with good discounts. Of course you can arrange your own air tickets if you prefer.
- We provide free service to modify your itinerary two times after you confirm to book your tour. We do provide unlimited alteration to meet your ultimate satisfaction, but from the third time we charge a $20 surcharge for every new modification. Too late alteration might not be workable.
- You may cancel your confirmed booking, but this must be in written letter (email or fax). But if cancellation occurs after your confirmation to book the tour, or if you fail to pay the full cost of the tour within the specified time, you will be liable to pay cancellation charges. Cancellation loss are as follows:
– More than 45 days prior to trip departure: 10%
– 30-45 days before arrival: 15% charge
– 15-29 days before arrival: 40% charge
– 7-14 days before arrival: 60% charge
– Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
- After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- If cancellation has to be made within 15 days, we will charge some cancellation penalty as well as the deposit, according to how much we have to pay to our suppliers. We will try our best to decrease your loss because we know it’s not your purpose to cancel it.
- Ready to book a tour with us now?
please send us an inquiry by filling an online inquiry form here. We will get back to you within 24 hours (may need 48 hours in weekends) – if you can provide complete information in this inquiry form. The less information you provide, the slower we could reach a satisfactory result.