Discover South Vietnam 5 Days
What are you looking for a visit to discover the South of Vietnam? Is it a modern Ho Chi Minh city, busy floating markets, or amazing Cu Chi Tunnels?
Don’t worry, this 5 days tour will bring you to visit all the famous places in the South of Vietnam. You will have a memorable experience during the stay here.
- Enjoy a city tour to visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh market, etc.
- Attend to Mekong Delta trip and enjoy your time on floating markets, green/yellow rice paddy fields, witness the local life, farmer and handicraft productions
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels – an amazing construction underground and learn more about the history of Vietnam under the Vietnam war
- Communicate with friendly Vietnamese people and know more about their daily life and works
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (D)You are welcomed by ANZ Travel’s guide at Tan Son Nhat airport and then be transferred to your hotel in the center of city. Half day city tour visit Reunification Palace, War Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral with the passing Ben Thanh market. Dinner & Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Vinh Long – Cai Be Floating Market – Can Tho (B, L)This Mekong Delta trip provides you a look at varieties of the life and scenery on the Mekong river itself as well as on the bank of the river. Start the trip by a drive to Vinh Long, which on the way is green/yellow rice paddy fields stretching towards the horizon. On arrival, you will embark a boat for cruising the Mekong river with a passing floating Cai Be market. Along the river is more exploring the local life, farmer and handicraft productions. The boat continues toward Can Tho, you will have a chance enjoy sunset on the way to Can Tho. Overnight at Can Tho.
Day 3: Can Tho – Cai Rang Market – My Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L)The watery world of the Mekong Delta is home to many bustling floating markets. This day we take a boat trip exploring the vibrant floating market of Cai Rang, whose the trading way is unique; each boat usually sells one particular item, whether it be pumpkins, pineapples, sugar canes. After an impressive boat trip, you are back to Ho Chi Minh City via My Tho with stop over for a visit a Bonsai garden. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)Drive a long way on the country side of Vietnam to Tay Ninh, 100 km from Ho Chi Minh City. On arrival to the head quarter of Cao Dai religious, you will have a chance to witness the daily ceremony at Cao Dai Holy See, and meet followers come to attend the ceremony wearing colored robes, a symbol of the curious combination of the Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and Buddhism. Having lunch at a local restaurant then continue the trip to Cu Chi, visit the incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B)Free time for shopping or relax until time to airport for departure home or more visit the North of Vietnam.
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star – – – – 4 Star – – – – 5 Star – – – –
- Accommodation twin/ double shared basic
- Meals as stated on itinerary ( B = Breakfast, L = Luch, D = Dinner )
- Tour guide as stated on itinerary
- Fees and permits while guiding
- Boat trip as in the itinerary
- Round transfers and transportation
- International airfare
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance