Deep into Mekong Delta 3 Days
Visiting Vietnam without staying at Mekong Delta region can’t make your trip to Vietnam complete. This 3 days tour exploring Mekong Delta region will help you create a memorable experience during the stay here.
Mekong Delta region is famous for the friendly local people, fresh fruits and peaceful river. You will want to spend your freetime to discover all the beauties of this place.
- Visit the fragrant sticky rice in Long An province
- Enjoy the peaceful surrounding with quaint, rustic villages and dragon fruit farms
- Experience a cruise trip on Tien Giang River to see local people make honey
- Attend to the coconut-candy workshop and enjoy homestay in Ben Tre
- Visit floating markets to watch the locals trade goods and buy fresh fruits on these floating markets
Day 1: Saigon – Long An – My Tho – Ben Tre (B, L, D)Meet ANZ Travel’s guide at your hotel in Saigon and depart on dirty off-roads to the rural Can Duoc district in the Long An province, famous for its fragrant sticky rice. The ride goes through quaint, rustic villages and dragon fruit farms, landing you in Cho Gao (or Rice Market). Arriving in My Tho in time for lunch, you will enjoy a leisurely cruise along the Tien Giang River, stopping to visit local families and sample their local honey and produce. A workshop on how to make coconut candy is the day’s final activity, and you will find sleeping accommodation in the homes of local residents in Ben Tre.
Day 2: Ben Tre – Mo Cay – Cho Lach – Vinh Long – Can Tho (B, L, D)Your host will provide you with a simple breakfast before you head out on a pastoral road to Mo Cay. You will catch a ferry to the Vinh Long province. Once in Can Tho, you will ride an additional 10 kilometers to Cai Son. Here, you will be exposed to the quietness and simplicity of life in this region, as you take a leisurely ride through the orchards at sunset. After dinner with your host, the group will take a night cruise, observing fireflies zooming in and out of the surrounding cork trees, before turning in for the night.
Day 3: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Saigon (B, L)Wake up early on this final day for breakfast served alongside Vietnamese coffee with milk. Immediately after, you will embark on another boat trip, this time to the Cai Rang floating market, one of the busiest fruit markets in Southeast Asia. The final leg of the journey takes the highway back to Saigon, bringing you back to your hotel in the late afternoon or evening.
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star – – – – 4 Star – – – – 5 Star – – – –
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing)
- Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- Privat boat trip in Mekong Delta
- A/C car transferring during the trip
- All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
- Professional English/French speaking tour guide at places
- Visa application fee to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
- All other service not made on the written form
- Insurance Tips and Gratuities