Combined Mekong Delta Tour & Phu Quoc Island 6 Days
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Departure Date: On Request
Depart from: Sai Gon
Routes: Saigon - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Chau Doc - Rach Gia - Phu Quoc
Mekong Delta region is famous as one of the richest region about many kinds of fresh food, friendly local people and peaceful sightseeing. By booking this tour, you will be taken to experience the daily life and works of local people here, and have time to relax yourself in a quiet place.
The last days you will visit Phu Quoc island, which has the most beautiful beach of Vietnam, take photos, enjoy fresh seafoods and save the beautiful days in Vietnam to your memory.
- Experience the floating markets in many South West region of Vietnam, joining a boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the floating village
- Shop for goods and foods on the river
- Know the daily life and daily works of local people
- Visit the Sam Moutain, the caved pagoda in Chau Doc
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches in Phu
Day 1: Saigon – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)08:00 Pick up at hotel. Depart for My Tho. Take the boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river sides. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorised boat. Proceed to Can Tho. Check in on arrival. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Can Tho – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc (B, L)Breakfast at hotel. Take a three hour boat trip to visit the Cai Rang floaing market. Roam into the villages to visit the rice paper mill, the rice noodles. Return to Can Tho, deapart for Chau Doc via Long Xuyen, visit the insense stick village, the Crocodile farm. Arrival in Chau Doc , Visit the Sam Moutain, the caved pagoda. Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese – Cambodian Frontier. Check in on arrival. Free at leisure in the evening. Ovenight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: Chau Doc – Rach Gia – Phu Quoc (B, L) – by boatBreakfast at hotel. take morning boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the floating village, the Cham weaving village. Depart for Rach Gia. Board the boat for Phu Quoc (13:30 – 15:30) .Pick up and transfer to your resort. Free at leisure. Overnight in Phu Quoc island.
Day 4: Phu Quoc (B)Breakfast at the resort. Full day at leisure for beach activities. Lunch & dinner on guest’s account. Overnight in Phu Quoc island.
Day 5: Phu Quoc (B)Breakfast at the resort. Full day at leisure for beach activities. Lunch & dinner on guests’ account. Overnight in Phu Quoc island.
Day 6: Phu Quoc – Saigon (B) – by flightAfter breakfast, transfer to Duong Dong Airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. End of services.
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star – – – – 4 Star – – – – 5 Star – – – –
- Private tour
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner)
- All transfers and transportation as indicated in program
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide at places as indicated in program
- Boat trip as indicated in program
- Air tickets: Economy class – Vietnam Airlines
- Phu Quoc – Ho Chi Minh city
- Boat ticket: Rach Gia – Phu Quoc
- Surcharge on Chirstmas Eve and New Year Eve
- VISA to Vietnam (Please make sure you have 6 months passport validity. We can help for visa on arrival if request)
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Other meals and drinks
- Late check out or early check in at all places (Normally check in at 14:00 and check out at 12:00/ surcharge if request)
- Insurance travel
- Tips & gratuities
- All other services are not made on the written form