Cheap Vietnam tour package
Duration: 7 Days 6 Nights
Departure Date: Contact us
Depart from: Hanoi
Routes: Hanoi - Halong bay - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Cheap Vietnam tour package – This 7-day all-inclusive tour will bring you to the highlights of Vietnam, spreading the whole territory of the attractive S-shaped strip. Departing from the capital city of Hanoi, you will be mixed with the antique beauty of age-old attractions. Then, a series of World Heritages are awaiting you ahead. Halong Bay with numerous stunning lagoons, bays, and islands; Moving southwards, you will be overwhelmed by a totally different face of the country, the hustle and bustle Mekong River region and Ho Chi Minh City. An opportunity to touch splendours of Vietnam is within your hand.
- Explore Hanoi by visiting Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh Museum, the Temple of Literature, Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake, etc.
- Enjoy a cruise trip on Halong Bay where you can enjoy the beautiful islands outside the cruise windows
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels – a place contains a special history in Vietnam war and know more about the daily life of local people
- Enjoy the trip to Mekong Delta region, where you can find floating villages and gardens and live as a local people here
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport. You will be welcomed & picked up by Vietnam ANZ Travel’s guide then transferring to a hotel in Hanoi. Check-in registration. Relax and stay overnight at hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B, L)
You are met at 08: 30 in the hotel lobby. There is a morning and afternoon schedule, as well as an organised lunch.
AM: Ho Chi Minh Complex including the Mausoleum, his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace and the Ho Chi Minh Museum; The Temple of Literature – Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070; A local Vietnamese lunch.
PM: Vietnam National History of Museum; Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake; A one-hour cyclo tour through the narrow, chaotic streets of the Old Quarter; A traditional performance of the famous Vietnamese water puppets. You will finish city tour round 17: 00. Come back hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
AM: We come to pick you up at your hotel from 08: 00 for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City. Water buffalos, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
PM: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs. Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Halong harbor, our waiting vehicle transfer you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 19: 30. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City (B, L) – by flight
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. In the afternoon we visit: The Reunification Palace; War Remnants Museum; Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B, L)
Leave Ho Chi Minh City to lush My Tho where you will board a private boat to go through the green vegetation of the canals to an orchard, where guests are treated to a delicious lunch in a bonsai garden in the heart of the Mekong, complete with succulent tropical fruits. We also visit the snake farm Dong Tam that breeds snakes for, among other things, snake wine and enjoy a bonsai garden in Trung Luong before we pick up and we heading back to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi Tunnels (B, L)
Half-day private excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens. Today the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life during the U.S.-Vietnam War must have been like. Afternoon free at leisure in town. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
Free at leisure until time transfer to airport for flight back home. End of service!
Price per person in $US Class 2 Pax 3 Pax 4 Pax 5 Pax 3 Star 745 640 600 550 4 Star 865 760 718 656 5 Star 1,162 1,022 1,012 945
- Private tour
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner)
- All transfers and transportation as indicated in program
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide at places as indicated in program
- Boat trip as indicated in program
- Air tickets: Economy class – Vietnam Airlines: Hanoi – Saigon.
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$ 25 & 1 passport photo each person)
- Other services not mentioned above